Full-Time Accountant Recruitment at Baldon Clothiers
Baldon Clothiers Limited is an Abuja based fashion/clothing company, that is dedicated to providing customers with professional services and high-quality garment designs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Analyzing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue
- Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organize data
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
- Examining expenses submitted by employees
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable
- Creating company financial reports with the above information included
- Analyzing data collected in order to determine the state of the company’s financial health
- Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity and cash flow
- Prepare financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance
- Handling staff payroll and remittance of tax, pension etc.
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards, rules, regulations, and systems of internal control
- Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information
- Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to processes
- Assist with and act as the primary point-of-contact for auditor requests
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- First Degree or equivalent education in Accounting.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an accountant.
- A certification is an added advantage.
- Must reside in Abuja.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: using the Job position as the subject of the email.
2 total views, 1 today