Full-Time Accountant – Sango Ota
Our client is a leading manufacturing company. They are currently looking for an Accountant in Ogun State.
- To coordinate Finance & Account daily activities – Daily Bank reconciliation on Tally, checking of bills payable and supervising suppliers payments, updating online transfer file, checking daily postings on Tally software.
- Supervising monthly Bank reconciliation
- Reconciling payables & receivables Ledgers
- Raising of suppliers credit note
- Preparation of workers salary and payroll management
- Checking and supervising statutory/regulatory periodic payments, Monthly/Annually as the case may be
- Fixed Assets management- including calculation & raising JV for depreciation of fixed assets, treatment of disposal of fixed assets e.g Motor vehicles, monthly update of fixed assets register on excel to ensure it is same thing with tally figures
- Supervising and coordinating monthly stock taking exercise for Raw materials, WIP, Finished goods and Engineering Spare parts
- Handling inter branch transactions and preparation of monthly inter-company reconciliation report
- Preparation of Monthly Trade facility report
- Liaising with other departments e.g Stores, HR & Admin, Engineering on Finance & Accounts related matter to ensure smooth running of the operation
- Preparation and making available the relevant documents/reports required for Auditing & tax purposes
- Performs other related assignments/duties as required and assigned by FC.
- Minimum educational standard: B.Sc./HND in Accounting.
- Must be ICAN Certified Accountant (Chartered)
- Minimum Working Experience: 7 Years and Above.
- Manufacturing Experience is compulsory.
- Good knowledge accounting.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Good Knowledge of Tally ERP 9.0
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Good team player.
- Attentive to detail
- Good computer skills.
- Time management skills.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Good communications skills, analytical and problem solving skills.
79 total views, 1 today