Full-Time Accountant / Secretary Recruitment at HRLeverage
HRLeverage Africa – Our client, a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO), is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant / Secretary
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- Prepare payment, journal and receipt vouchers using the corporate accounting software – SAP.
- Ensure that transactions are complete and accurate with self-explanatory and understandable descriptions.
- Maintain good filing for all vouchers in a limited access area to ensure easy retrieval.
- Support in ensuring all documents are scanned and properly stored on Cloud
- Maintain a record of vouchers borrowed by staff and ensure that they are returned and filed appropriately.
- Support with the clearing of all open items.
- Support the monthly SAP closure processes
. * Following up with offices and staff as regards the dashboard financial deadline requirements
- Print the monthly SAP reports for signing and appropriate filing.
- Ensure that the SAP balances of the advances account agree with the sub-ledger balances.
- Contribute to the monthly financial report.
- Support program staff in making payments to participants during activities implementation.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- B.Sc / BA Degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent,
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in JICA funded projects and non-governmental organizations in Nigeria is an advantage.
- CPA, ACA, ICAN or recognized equivalent is an advantage.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
- Sound accounting skills.
- Experience with large complex organization is required, familiarity with NGOs preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the Position as the subject of the mail.
38 total views, 1 today