Full-Time Accounts/Admin Officer
We are looking to hire for the role of an Accounts/Admin officer who would improve efficiency, productivity, or profitability.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Manage our company’s accounts payable and receivables.
- Processing payments to external partners and maintaining.
- Maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
- Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling, and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- And other assigned tasks.
- At least 2-3 years of experience
- A graduate from a reputable Private or International university,
- Proficiency in Sage, Mircosoft Office, and QuickBooks
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
10 total views, 1 today