Full-Time Accounts And Admin Executive At Flexedge Limited
FlexEdge Limited is a business support services company driven with the desire to enable, empower and enhance organizations with employable talents for ground breaking results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts and Admin Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To provide accurate and timely financial reporting; to ensure that the financial management aspects of the organisation is met within stated objectives.
- Manage All Administrative activity
- Manage procurement process
- Preparation of monthly financials, financial reports, operating budgets and financial forecasts to meet organisational needs
- Review of month end balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare bank vouchers, general ledger postings and statements
- Preparation of budgets and the continued monitoring and review of actual performance against these budgets.
- monitoring any changes in those standards as well as ensuring internal processes & systems are compliant.
- Oversight of VAT /other relevant tax filings & associated payments.
- Working with external accountants to ensure timely and accurate submission of tax returns.
- Development and implementation of standard financial/ Accounting operating procedures.
- Be involved in cross-functional project teams supporting the Sales objectives of the organisation.
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents, invoices and records
- Process payments and maintain accounting records for clients, suppliers, vendors, statutory, etc.
- Reconciliation of investments, cash and bank transactions/ payments with Clients, staff and departments.
- Liaise with the external Auditor to prepare the annual audit account.
- Contribute to preparation and submission of bids, tender, contractor prequalification, etc.
- Handle administrative requests and queries from senior managers.
- Handle all legal corporate matters e.g. licensing, levies & Taxes etc
- Primary point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Maintain master corporate calendar of all events, activities, conferences, holidays and vacations
- Arrange executive travel, hotel and dining arrangements as needed
- Monitor office supply levels; reorder when appropriate
- Maintain strong relationships with vendors and keep price data in order to get best pricing on supplies and services
- Handle all logistics matters
- Produce professional quality reports, presentations and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records
- Delegate tasks as appropriate to other members of the team
- Prepare and maintain HR related documentations including Onboarding, staff payroll, pension, PAYE, HMO etc.
- Co-ordinate employee safety, welfare and wellness
- Handle employee complaints, grievances and disputes and manage discipline
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education and Work
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar role
- Certification in Accounting or Administration will be added advantage
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Basic bookkeeping and math skills
- Excellent Numerical skills
- Must possess excellent Administrative skills
- Advanced Excel skills are essential
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Problem-solving abilities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV & Cover Letters to: with Job Title as the subject of email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
24 total views, 1 today