Full-Time Accounts Assistant at Mkobo Microfinance Bank Limited
Date Posted: 2021-01-07
Mkobo Microfinance Bank Limited – We are recruiting to fill the position of an Accounts Assistant in Lagos (Yaba).
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts
- General accounting and book-keeping duties
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and request for payments
- Maintaining accounting records, filing systems and computer files
- Undertaking general clerical duties such as dealing with correspondence, filing and photocopying
- Assisting in disbursement of cheques and cash payments
- Depositing of cheques in the bank when required
- Generating invoices for various Business partners and chasing up invoices for payments
- Checking of sales invoices to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Any other administrative duties as required to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the organisation
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Accounting from a reputable university with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Prior experience in a similar role will be an added advantage
- Computer literate, good working knowledge of MS Excel;
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills
- Self Starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive and efficient.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 4th March, 2021
133 total views, 1 today