Full-Time Accounts Executive
Supporting the financial control and reporting function of the group.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Oversee the Financial reporting function within the branch
- Prepare periodic segment management accounts with detailed variance analysis reports.
- Provide timely, accurate, and relevant financial information to multiple internal and external stakeholders; based on historic, budgetary, forecast analysis, at the line of business, legal entity, and consolidated levels.
- Ensure that complete and accurate supporting information for all investment/loan transactions are maintained by the relevant units
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Manage the Tax management function and its compliance
- Compare historic and current financial activity
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or other numerate disciplines
- Professional qualifications such as ACCA, CFA, CIMA.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
15 total views, 1 today