Full-Time Accounts / Inventory Officer Job at Nard Pharmacy & Stores Limited
Nard Pharmacy & Stores Limited – We practice pharmaceutical care in its entirety, with the patients and customers at the center of all we do. We offer state-of-the-arts care in our brick-and-mortar premises in Lagos, as well as virtually through phone counseling sessions as well as online sales services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accounts / Inventory Officer
Job Location: Ipaja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Overall role of the accounts/inventory officer involves day-to-day oversight of the company’s accounting tasks as well as inventory management
. Specific tasks will include, but not limited to: * Creating and processing invoices
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Managing company’s accounts payable and receivable
- Tracking organization expenses
- Processing and compilation of out-of-stock inventory for purchases,
- Stock-taking etc.
Skills & Qualifications Required
- Minimum of OND / HND in Accounting required, with at least 1-3 years experience.
- Good computer skills and proficiency using accounting/inventory software and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organization skills for maintaining clear, accurate and meticulous financial records for a company
- Attention to detail for ensuring the accuracy of a company’s records and invoices accounts, invoices and payments at various stages of execution
- Excellent efficiency for handling any accounting issues quickly with minimal interference
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Apply in person at our premise located at:
Divine Court Plaza,
3 Egbeda-Idimu Road,
Alimosho, Lagos State.
17 total views, 1 today