Full-Time Accounts Officer
We are recruiting to fill this position. The ideal candidate
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Keeping all accounts files up to date, well labelled and organized
- Keeping all vouchers, receipts and tickets correctly boxed in chronological order and labelled.
- Calculating & going to pay all statutory taxes & levies payable
- Going to get assessments, then paying and collect receipts
- Lodging and withdrawing cheques and monies at the bank
- Bank reconciliation
- Keeping general ledger and bank book
- Cross-checking cash book
- Doing Daily audit cross-check
- Preparing all documentation for authorities and sending emails where necessary
- Assisting with annual audits
- Inputting data into the computer accounts package daily and printing out necessary ledgers and financial statements at the end of the fiscal year
- Preparation of daily management cost control spreadsheet
- Calculating and cross-checking salaries, pension, annual leave, and all other staff monetary issues.
- Keeping files of all invoices, accounts correspondence, recording stock levels for accounts purposes, etc.
- All other relevant accounting duties.
- Must NOT live far from our Head Office (Ebute-Metta)
- Must have Degree/HND in Accountancy
- Must be able to use an accounts software package (Quickbooks)
Salary bandwidth: 120k – 180k depending upon experience and qualifications
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
44 total views, 1 today