Full-Time Accounts Officer At Seal Energy Investment Company Limited
Seal Energy Investment Company Limited – Long established oil, gas and construction company that has a large pipeline of work requires experienced Accounts Officers for employment. The company predominantly participates in the oil and gas, energy, and construction sectors undertaking engineering, procurement, and construction activities across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Locations: Lagos & Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Demonstrates effective communication and problem-solving skills.
- Utilizes accounting system, billing system, spreadsheet, and presentation software.
- Perform various complex account analyses and reconciliations.
- Reconciles the general operating account and payroll bank statements and enters the cash journals into General Ledger.
- Prepares various financial documents for compliance with regulations.
- Coordinates and maintains miscellaneous grant billings and reports; verifies all billings are complete and reconciled to the general ledger, and complies with complex grant expense reports as required by the grantors.
- Maintains records retention log to facilitate the orderly file system of permanent records for adherence to record retention policy.
- Assist with the month-end closing process, conducting research and making correction journal entries for account discrepancies, prepares closing journal entries, posts accrual entries, and prepares financial statements.
- Assists Chief Financial Officer in the compilation of miscellaneous confidential reports for use in collective bargaining unit negotiations.
- Supports and backs up the Payroll/Account Officerduring vacations and absences, maintaining the strictest confidentiality.
- Maintains best-fixed asset system, which includes preparation of journal entries, reconciliation of general ledger to fixed assets system, and preparation of depreciation schedules for budgeting purposes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A First Degree in Accounting, Accountancy or Banking, and Finance is a must.
- Applicant must have at least 1 – 2 years of practicing experience as an Accountant in a similar industry.
- He/she must be able to use Msword, (Spreadsheet) Excel, PowerPoint, Quick Book, and other Accounting Software at a professional level.
- Applicant must live in Lagos or Abuja or be willing to relocate.
NGN80,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using “Accounts Officer” as the subject of the mail.
46 total views, 1 today