Full-Time Accounts Officer / Personal Assistant to the MD at Lydia Halls Event Centre
Lydia Halls & Event Centre provide a dynamic and exciting setting for engagement, wedding, birthday, conference, religious activities and training. Lydia Halls & Event Centre is a modern, tastefully furnished, classy and irresistible Multipurpose Event centre for all occasions.
If your image and guest comfort is vital to you, then Lydia Halls & Event Centre is your choice venue for a memorable social, corporate and religious event. We are located at no 12, Limson Road by River Valley Estate, Gate B, Ojodu Berger, Lagos – Nigeria. 5 minutes’ drive from Alausa Secretariat and Ikeja environment. There are over 15 exquisite hotels within our location, which makes it less stressful for anyone considering using a hall and hotels within the same vicinity
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accounts Officer / Personal Assistant to the MD
Job Location: Ojodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Lydia Halls & Event requires the services of the above in the organization. As an Account officer/PA to the MD, you may be required to work weekends to cover event center activities and do site inspections.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Bank runs, cashiering and keeping of register for cheques issued, collected and deposits into banks.
- Raising of petty cash vouchers and keeping of petty cash book
- Invoicing, raising of cheque payment vouchers, writing of cheques and receipts
- Filing and retrieval of invoices, receipts, vouchers and other accounting transaction documents.
- Opening and maintaining file for all vendors and land/property subscribers.
- Keeping, reconciling and reporting records of activities/payments for event centre
- Timekeeping for users of event centre
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- OND in Accounting / Business Administration
- At least 3 years working experience
- Accounting Technician Scheme (ATS)
- Aged between 25-35 years
- Proficient in the use of PC with good knowledge of MS Word/Excel
- Effective communication, good organisation and time management skills
- Detail-oriented with basic mathematical skills
- Target driven and result oriented
- Must be a fast learner with initiative
- Must be honest and able to work with minimal supervision
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: as an attachment in Ms-word indicating the position applied for as the subject.
21 total views, 1 today