Full-Time Admin and Logistics Officer Job at Bethsaida Group of Companies
Bethsaida Limited is a group of companies devoted to lasting success in Financial Services, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate. As well as being one of Africas best in the provision of the services aforementioned, the group provides financial services to individuals and groups. Bethsaida Groups is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria on the 13th Day of December 2015 – proudly owned by Nigerian.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Admin and Logistics Officer
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Admin / Logistics Officer who is expected to generally ensure the office operates smoothly and efficiently
. * The candidate will also assist in developing and enforcing budgets, delegating tasks and tracking progress on projects, and planning and organizing a calendar of events, which may include training sessions.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Manage pool cars and coordinate drivers
- Ensure vehicle maintenance, fueling and repairs are done appropriately
- Ensuring vehicle registration compliance.
- Organize company events, staff retreats, negotiate rates with vendors and contractors.
- Stock / asset taking
- Constant monitoring of all company fixed assets.
- Engage in purchase and supply
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- University degree in Business Administration or other relevant disciplines
- Fluency in English (both oral and written)
- Between 2-4years experience working as an Admin/logistics officer for a reputable organization.
- Skillful in interpersonal, time management, communication, and problem solving skills
- Very good computer skills on the internet and with MS office
- Experience in team working
- Able to work under pressure and deadline
- Good planning, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
42 total views, 1 today