Full-Time Admin Assistant (Intern) at Education as a Vaccine
Date Posted: 2021-08-20
Education as a Vaccine, a non-governmental, is hiring an Admin Assistant (Intern) in Abuja (FCT).
- Assist, and execute successful sourcing strategies for supplies, goods and services in line with procurement policy
- Take and update inventory and asset register
- Prepare and raise payment request
- Manage and identify office repairs and maintenance
- Identify quality suppliers and initiate relationships with these suppliers and contractors.
- Negotiate with external suppliers and contractors to secure advantageous terms in a transparent manner
- Prepare purchase orders in consultations with various team members
- Coordinate bid comparison committee
- Prepare contracts and agreements in line with organizational policy and government guidelines.
- Foresee unexpected events through proper analysis and control measures
- Propose updates and reviews to procurement policy accordingly
- Control spending and build a culture of long-term savings on procurement
- Any other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Business Administration, Management Accounting, Economics, or related academic fields.
- Minimum of one year NGO working experience
- Good oral and writing communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, office workspace etc
- Fluency in English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on or before 24th August, 2021.
11 total views, 1 today