Full-Time Admin Manager At A Hr-ex Consulting
HR-EX Consulting – Our client is a one-stop-shop for Air Conditioning and Ventilation Solutions.
The company supplies and install air-conditioning and ventilation solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use. The company’s mission is to use kaizen principles to deliver best value air-conditioning and ventilation solutions in Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Admin Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- The Admin Manager is responsible for carrying out administrative roles within the administration department, supporting the Managing Director as the Business seeks growth opportunities and ensuring that all administration and accounts related functions are done efficiently.
- S/he will be required to perform general office duties, as well as perform higher-level functions, such as bookkeeping, processing invoices and preparing deposits.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and direct office administrative activities including management of employee health insurance, payment of utility bills and other consumables, coordinating supplies requirements, purchasing, delivery and settlement of suppliers account and tracking and recording operational cost
- Develop, review, and improve administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Plan, schedule, and promote office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collect, organize, and store information using computers and filing systems.
- Oversee special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Build new and expand existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
- Management of payables, receivables, payroll, cash and fixed asset, compilation and analysis of financial information needed to prepare financial statements.
- Facilitating payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Preparing and issuing quotations, proforma Invoices, commercial invoices, receipts, vouchers, cheques and LPOs to clients, suppliers and sub-contractors
- Liaising with the companys bankers regarding issues as it relates to the companys accounts
- Scheduling payments, maintaining and updating records of all debtors & creditors, verification and correction of disparities on the accounts
- Providing documented information to external accountants to aid the preparation of year-end financial statement
- Company operations management and customer relations management
- All other duties assigned and geared towards improving the operations of the company
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable University in Human Resources, Business Administration or other related fields.
- 2-3 years proven work experience in a similar role and/or working experience in an office Admin Manager role
- A working knowledge of bookkeeping
- Good analytical, excellent communication, interpersonal and prioritization skills
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Must be flexible and able to adapt quickly to change
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- N75,000 – N150,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
72 total views, 1 today