Full-Time Admin Manager At An Innovative Food And Agricultural Firm – We Outsource Africa
We Outsource Africa – Our client is an innovative Food and Agricultural firm that spread across the value chain of specific, well researched agricultural products and areas, where a strong advantage is felt utilizing technology and innovative models.
We are currently seeking a skilled candidate with HR background roles who will be directly responsible for all the employee life cycle management:
Job Title: Admin Manager
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Agriculture, Manufacturing, Technology
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with the accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field.
- 3+ Experience in related fields, such as management or financial reporting, preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- Willingness to continue building skills through education opportunities.
NGN100,000 – 180,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
View & Apply
87 total views, 1 today