Full-Time Admin Manager Job at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Admin Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The job holder is to oversee the daily administration activities
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversees and administers the day to day activities of the Admin department; develops policies, procedures, and systems which ensure productive and efficient office operation
- Supervise the administration and logistics support provided to staff members
- Prepare, review and provide comments on budgets and work plan for HR department
- Liaise with internal clients to forge better working relationships and to resolve any issues that may occur
- Prepare admin budget and monitor budget to ensure no over- expenditures
- Manage petty cash operations of Admin department and projects ensuring guidelines are fully implemented
- Define support services requirements, develop monitoring mechanisms ensuring efficient and timely delivery of support services to company’s procurement related activities
- Ensure fleet availability to meet all requests by scheduling, forecasting and surveying current user trends.
- Arrange fleets and fleet operational staff to provide support
- Provide assistance and support to the HR team in problem-solving, project planning and management, and development and execution of stated goals and objectives
- Act as lead liaison for HMO&GLI relationships
- Discover the most profitable suppliers and initiate business partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure the most advantageous terms and conditions
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Secure goods and services for the best price and value
- Work with suppliers to ensure that key processes are running efficiently and cost-effectively
- Build strong working relationships both internally and with key suppliers
- Lead contract negotiation and management
- Understand and keep-up with new trends and regulations in the business
- Maintain electronic databases of sales, registration, inspections and maintenance of fleet management.
- Perform vehicle registration, insurance and other documentations regarding induction of new vehicles in existing fleet.
- Oversee routine and ad hoc maintenance, obtain tags for new vehicles and renew old ones to ensure schedule fleet management.
- Monitor and ensure fleet operation in compliance with local and state rules and regulations.
- Plan, process and execute vehicle purchase and vehicle replacement through efficient settlement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Business Administration or a related discipline
- Professional certification will be added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant working experience, with at least 3years in general administration & 3 years in supervisory experience.
- Knowledge and experience with electronic and physical filing
- Good knowledge of procurement and fleet management
- Proficiency in the use Microsoft packages, project management and record keeping / Filing
- Good oral and written communication skills with an influencing skill
- Attention to details with good working ethics
- Excellent relationship management, Professionalism & Poise
View & Apply
45 total views, 1 today