Full-Time Admin Officer, Cainergy Training Services At Cainergy Group
Cainergy Group – We offer a streamlined approach that aims to solve the significant challenges faced with new and ageing assets in industries worldwide.
We help our clients optimize the performance and functionality of their assests ensuring minimum downtime and overall alignment with all applicable standards, codes and regulations through our custom Asset Integrity Management Solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer, Cainergy Training Services
Reports To: Head, Cainergy Training Services
Job Objective / Purpose of Job
- The Admin Officer, Cainergy Training Services is very strategic to the operations of the Unit. He/She provides administrative and logistical support to the Unit.
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Participate in creating and implementing training programmes.
- Develop, maintain and improve training records (e.g. trainee lists, schedules, attendance sheets, electronic filing structure, corporate and training contracts files) as necessary and ensuring that original company documents are properly secured.
- Provide oversight of all training logistics, including local transport, and ensure other programme events are properly executed through cost-effective booking of tickets, cabs, hotels for all domestic and international travels.
- Make training venue reservations and ensure they’re properly set up.
- Optimal cost control through utilization of available resources and keeping the actual training expenditures within budgeted expense ratio.
- Prepare and disseminate training feedback material (e.g. instructional notes, attendance forms, facilitator evaluation forms, training expectation forms and other feedback forms.).
- Act as a point-of-contact for training services vendors and participants.
- Resolve issues on training/logistics as they arise onsite.
- Submit reports on training activities and outcomes.
- Recommend improvements or new programmes as appropriate.
- Ensure facilitators and vendors follow established policies.
- Undertake supply and service provider pre-qualification, conduct market research, identify and recommend legitimate local suppliers or contractors for training souvenirs through systematic evaluation and maintaining a database of potential and active suppliers/contractors.
- Monitoring stock levels and ensure timely restocking of training souvenirs.
- Any other related task assigned.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent qualification in related subject.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Admin or Office Management role.
- IOC experience is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, working knowledge of databases and Learning Management Systems (LMS) is a plus.
Required Key Skills:
- Good organisation/administration skills
- Deep understanding of records management lifecycle
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to research and understand legal and financial implications.
- Event management skills
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Deadline, achievement and target orientated.
- Ability to demonstrate sound work ethic, communicate professionally with senior management and personnel of all stakeholders.
- Clear verbal and written communication in English.
- Good self-management and office mannerism commensurate with working in open plan offices.
- Effective communication, negotiation and interpersonal skill.
- Exceptional attention to detail, and talent for accuracy and precision.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: with the job position as the subject title.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
138 total views, 1 today