Full-Time Admin Officer Recruitment at First Court Property Limited
First Court Property Limited is a one-stop reputable real estate company that provides a full spectrum of professional services including estate development, property management and leasing, residential and commercial sales, valuations, market research and independent mortgage advice
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Admin Officer
Job Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Role / Responsibilities
- Property file upkeep
- Putting together, printing, and sending out property lists
- Handling day to day operation
- Updating banking, pipeline, and weekly spreadsheets
- Organizing contractors/vendors to attend to maintenance issues and liaising with landlords where applicable
- Maintain office supplies
- Answering phone as required and dealing with queries where possible, and/or taking accurate messages
- Archiving electronic records and files and general file administration
- Ask questions, interact and discuss objectives and day to day work of your team
- Ordering stationery
- Inspects properties within the portfolio to ensure the highest standards are maintained.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of maintenance, grounds, and housekeeping operations.
- Conducts periodic inspections of vacant apartments for market-ready conditions.
- Meets company financial objectives and goals
- Ensures that sound financial management of properties is being followed.
- Prepares operating and capital budgets; monitors budget performance and prepares summary reports of same.
- Negotiates and/or evaluates contracts and make recommendations.
- Attends and participates in portfolio-related activities and meetings.
- Oversees resident evictions; assists with investigating complaints.
- Approximately 40% of this position involves physical movement throughout the assigned portfolio.
- Effective use of telephone and social media platforms.
- Face-to-face interactions with property owners and visitors. Must speak clearly and articulate with extreme accuracy to provide directions, updates, talk on the phone, etc.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / OND qualification with little or no year of work experience.
- 0 – 1 year experience.
- Must Live in Ikorodu or its environs
- Must possess good communications skills (written & verbal)
- Effective use of Microsoft Office (Ms Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Good understanding of phone and office etiquette.
- N35,000 – N40,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates that reside in Ikorodu or its environs should forward their CV to: with “Admin” as the subject of the email.
3 total views, 1 today