Full-Time Admin Officer
An energy company in Enugu is looking for a perceptive, creative administrative Officer to oversee office operations and administrative staff members. You should be analytical, knowledgeable, and organized with a proactive attitude and strong leadership skills.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Supervising the day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with the accounting and management teams to set budgets, monitor spending, and process payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building and expanding on skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or a related field.
- 2 years experience in a related field, such as management or financial reporting preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
Salary: NGN 60,000 – 65,000
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
11 total views, 1 today