Full-Time Admin & Operations Lead
A retail shop seeks a committed business supervisor for its business. The brand is a fashion and beauty boutique. Our products offerings are Luxury Human Hair Extensions – Wigs, Bundles, Weaves, Loose Hair and Closure, Ready to wear fashion, Semi Fine Jewelry, Trend Jewelry, Bridal Jewelry, Custom Made Gems and Stones, Accessories: Handbags, Dinner Purses, Contemporary Occasion Wear Fabrics.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- The successful candidate must be dependable and flexible, must be a self-starter and must have good accounting, business administration and operations skills.
- The Lead will be mostly focused on operating the business for sales growth and implementing stability projects.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Prepare/collate financial records for the business on a periodic basis.
- Ensure completion of supporting documents for financial records for Receipts and Expenses.
- Daily Sales and Daily Receipts/ Payments Daily Expenses, Petty Cash, and Inventory.
- Inventory Management: Prepare complete inventory reconciliation – purchases and sales on a monthly basis. (Input from sales team).
- Manage Customer Database: Validate the database and include relevant information as directed.
- Onboard new staff – offer letters forms, background checks.
- Work with HR for recruiting.
- Monitor and Prepare payroll for payment. Ensuring pay dates adhere.
- Prepare – Purchase orders for reordering Inventory.
- Support Business for sales staff development, performance, and accountability by implementing Operation manual. Also, continue to develop and maintain the Business Operations Manual.
- Implement business projects to completion as assigned by CEO particularly in digitizing the business.)
- Manage all projects that translate to business growth for Savvie – Including planning and implementing exhibitions.
- The inventory system must be updated and reconciled periodically with new purchases, sales, and obsolete items.
- Keep full and detailed records of stock
- Update Stock sheet and compare with sales record
- Bookkeeper: Basic ability to record sales records, expenses, cash flow of business in a readable excel sheet for accountant for Financial statement preparation
- Projects (One-Off) Consultant
- Develop complete business operations (Input from MD and industry best practices)
- Develop product manual (collating input from the sales team and MD)
- Implementation of new systems – POS and Quick books ( Working with an external consultant) – Project
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting management, business, or social sciences
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office Suite Package. Particularly Excel
- Must be able to use Inventory, Accounting and Customer Database Software – Vend, QuickSell, Quickbooks etc
- Very good communication skills: Oral and Written
- Experience in fashion retail or beauty business, event planning, or business a plus
- Must have an interest in retail.
- Must have strong administration and coordination skills.
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to complete projects on their own
- Must be friendly and possess customer service etiquette
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
12 total views, 1 today