Full-Time ADMIN SUPPORT OFFICER
The job holder will act as a support for the office ensuring smooth office operations by undertaking a variety of activities in the office ranging from receiving guest to ordering stationeries’, run clerical errands, operate office machines, filing etc.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Our client, one of the foremost mortgage banks in Nigeria seeks the services of a competent Admin Support Officer preferable Male (to balance the team) to perform various administrative and clerical tasks to support the team.
Department: Administration (Entry level – OND Holder only)
· Provides general office administrative support to ensure results
· Maintain files and records so they remain easily accessible & updated
· Sort and distribute incoming mails and prepare outgoing mails
· Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to appropriate colleagues
· Operate office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc.
· Receive and greet clients, schedule meetings and reserve conference rooms ensuring its suitable for use
· Take and deliver messages
· Monitor stocks of office supplies e.g. stationery etc. to avoid stock out
· Perform other office duties as assigned from time to time
· The ideal candidate should have a National Diploma (OND) only in social science or related courses
· Must have 2 years related administrative/clerical experience
· Must not be more than the age of 24 years
· A Male is most preferred for this role to balance the team
· Warm personality with strong communication skills
· Must be familiar with office equipment and procedures
· Confident IT skills
· Strong planning skills with the ability to work autonomously and manage workload
· Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities is KEY for this role
PROPOSED SALARY & HOW TO APPLY:
· Net monthly salary is N67,000
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
18 total views, 2 today