Full-Time Administration & Human Resources Lead At C-stemp Limited / Gte (construction Skills Training Empowerment Project)
C-STEMP Limited / Gte (Construction Skills Training Empowerment Project), Limited by Guarantee is the main driver of Construction Skills training, duly endorsed by the Federal Government through the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), to train Artisans and craftsmen for certification under the new National Skills Qualifications framework. C-STEMP’s primary objective is to provide demand-driven construction trade skills training.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administration & Human Resources Lead
- The Administration & Human Resources (A& HR) lead will lead, direct and manage the day-to-day Human Resources and Administrative activities for the Organization office
- The Admin & HR lead will provide oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes related to recruitment and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, training and development; as well as oversee administrative functions. The Admin & HR will provide strategic guidance on Admin and HR to the organization.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Performance, Recruitment and Retention:
- Develop and oversee a recruitment process.
- Manage performance management.
- Review job advertisements prior to posting, screen CVs, conduct telephone screenings, coordinate interview teams, participate in interviewing candidates and ensure that documentation is collected and recorded/filed.
- Oversee all labour engagement for the organization and manage the new hire orientation and exit process.
Compliance and Record Keeping:
- Annually review the Personnel Handbook recommending amendments needed due to changes in local conditions or labour laws.
- Manage timesheets for office, ensuring timely submission, approval, accuracy, and filing.
Compensation and Benefits
- Monitor compensation – ensuring internal equity & compliance and benefits.
- Facilitate job analysis and update job descriptions.
Payroll and Budget:
- Coordinate with Finance Manager in the preparation of monthly Payroll.
- Advise Chief Operating officer and Director General on appropriate staffing levels and assist in budget preparation.
- Ensure smooth running of all administrative functions in the office(s).
- Support teams in administration and operational functions.
- Supervise all travel and hotel arrangements for staff and visitors, including visas and work permits as applicable.
- Training and Development and Performance Maintenance:
- Evaluate the need for employee training and development and make recommendations.
- Oversee the coordination and implementation of annual performance reviews.
- Work with senior management to resolve employee relations issues pragmatically.
- Investigate employee relations issues &work to ensure human resources related decisions are consistent and fair.
Level of Education / Academic Qualification:
- Degree in Human Resources or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Relevant Work Experience:
- 3-5 years experience in the field of office administration and human resources
Other Competencies / Abilities / Skills Required:
- Must be familiar with country-specific laws and regulations governing Human Resources.
- Ability to work with managers to assess complex issues pragmatically.
- Ability to define problems, establish facts, analyze situations and make decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal English and local language skills.
- Ability to interact with and lead employees at various levels.
- Strong understanding of confidentiality as it relates to Human Resources.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV & Cover Letter via email to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
64 total views, 1 today