Part-Time Administrative Assistant At Engenderhealth
EngenderHealth envisions a gender-equal world where all people achieve their sexual and reproductive health and rights. We believe this is essential for ensuring all people can achieve their full potentials. To achieve this vision, we implement high-quality, gender-equitable programs that advance sexual and reproductive health and rights.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job ID: VN060
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Program(s) / Department(s): Operations
Cost Center Code: Momentum Safe Surgery for Family Planning and Obstetrics Project, Nigeria
Reports To: Admin/Procurement Manager
Supervises: Cleaning service, Security service, Drivers etc.
Local Hire: Yes
- The Office Assistant is responsible to maintain the office clean and suitable for use and provide assistance to the office staff to ensure smooth functioning of the office environment.
- In addition the staff is expected to provide refreshments to office staff members and ensure working condition of assigned equipment and machineries.
- Will be the first to arrive at the office and ensure the cleaning services accomplish all cleaning and dusting prior to staff arrival to the office. Will also ensure that the cleaning services perform regular office especially before, during, and, immediately after meetings.
- Responsible to keep EngenderHealth Inc. Nigeria office items – furniture, equipment, the office, etc. clean, hygienic and in a usable way.
- Responsible for refreshment servings during meetings, and for official guests visiting the office during working hours.
- Maintains and cleans all equipment.
- Reports any equipment/furniture maintenance needs to the Administrative and Procurement Manager.
- Keeps updated records of refreshments and cleaning supplies (tea/coffee, sugar, toiletries, water, etc.).
- Makes sure enough stock of refreshment and cleaning supplies are on hand, and requests/procures new supplies in a timely manner.
- Responsible for photocopying and duplication of documents as requested by office staff. and binding of documents.
- Carries float files from one office to another.
- Mans the reception, attends to visitors, and is responsible for responding to the office telephone.
- Serve as courier for any assigned task both within EngenderHealth and to partner organizations.
- Assist in the packing of materials for dispatch.
- Supervises the cleaning and security services.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Educational Requirements, Experience & Certifications
- Ordinary National Diploma from recognized school or institution.
- Minimum of (2) two years in related areas and experience with NGO’s is advantageous.
Preferred Knowledege, Skills, Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, etc.).
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent in time management.
- Ability to effectively work in a team.
- Willingness to work under pressure.
- A person with integrity, honesty, and commitment to EngenderHealth’s mission.
Essential Soft Skills:
- Committed to EngenderHealth’s core organizational values of reflection, inclusion, integrity, respect, and transformation.
- Attention to detail, a good memory, and precision
- Strong work ethic.
USD15,000 – USD25,000 Annually.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person(s) assigned to this job. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as needed and assigned.
- EngenderHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment, without regard to race, creed, ancestry, citizenship, religion, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, political belief, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic violence, marital status, disability or any other protected characteristic or status under applicable federal, state and local laws.
- EngenderHealth complies with applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in the United States in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- EngenderHealth is committed to safeguarding all people, particularly children, vulnerable adults and beneficiaries of assistance from any harm that may be caused due to contact with EngenderHealth. This includes harm arising from the conduct of staff, associates and partners; and the design and implementation of programs and activities.
10 total views, 2 today