Part-Time Administrative Assistant Job at Emotion Press
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
We are presently seeking a young graduate to fill the vacant position of Administrative Assistant in our headquarters. The roles of the administrative staff are:
- Forward all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members.
- Scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms.
- Answering telephone calls, responding to queries, and replying to emails.
- Preparing expense reports and office budgets.
- Managing office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed
. * Systematically filing important company documents.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace the damaged office equipment
- Minimum of a National Diploma in Business Administration or any related discipline.
- You should have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience as an administrative officer
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Cover Letter and CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
40 total views, 2 today