Part-Time Administrative Assistant Job at Geoplex Drillteq Limited
Geoplex is the fastest growing indigenous Service Company in Sub-Saharan Africa. Established in June 2002 to provide Oil field Services to the fast-expanding Upstream Sector of the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the West Africa Coastal Region, Government policies aimed at encouraging and ensuring more participation by competent Nigerians in the upstream Oil & Gas Industry has contributed to our growth process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Administrative Assistant will provide support to operations as required and anticipate and resolve administrative issues that may hinder smooth operations
. He/She will be responsible for ensuring that responsive and consistent quality service support is provided to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- Manage itinerary and coordinate calendar activities.
- Prepare reports, presentations and minutes of meetings as directed.
- Manage all internal and external queries and requests, responding and re-directing accordingly.
- Arrange all travel, hotel bookings and pick up and passport/visas renewals of senior executives
- Maintain external contact details for key stakeholders.
- Ensure adequate availability and ensures the minimum stock level of office supplies
- Manage filing and records.
- Timely review of all incoming and outgoing mail/letters and responding or re-routing to the correct respondents.
- Manage and record all incoming and outgoing mail to ensure a database for future reference is maintained for speedy and accurate future reference.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with relevant experience
- Computer literacy – MS Office applications, in particular
- Excellent organizational and presentation skills, with an ability to take initiative and prioritize important tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision, proactively seeking guidance, team working, clarification and feedback
Other Skills Required:
- Proactive, autonomous, planning, analytical, clear communication, work under pressure.
8 total views, 1 today