Part-Time Administrative Assistant Job at Management FIRST
Management FIRST – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Administrative Assistant provides support to managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- A well-experienced and detailed Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors
. * Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree
- 2 – 5 years of work experience.
- N50,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
2 total views, 1 today