Full-Time Administrative Manager
We are currently looking for an Administrative Manager to facilitate the efficient operation of the Lagos office by performing a variety of financial, clerical, and administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will be a proactive problem solver with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. We are looking for a candidate with previous experience working in an office environment, performing administrative duties, oversees financial activities of a business, and providing support to a highly diverse team. This role is responsible for responding to ad hoc requests, coordinating/tracking projects, and/or managing business-as-usual projects such as filing, copying, researching printer problems, and/or organizing the logistics.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Greet visitors and point them in the right direction, answer inquiries, and create a welcoming environment
- Processing and directing mail and incoming packages or deliveries
- Performs a range of staff and/or operational support activities; may serve as a liaison with other departments on basic administrative and/or operational matters
- Arrange meetings and conferences, schedules interviews and appointments, and performs other duties related to maintaining one or more individual schedules;
- Make travel and lodging arrangements, either directly or through travel agencies
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Order, stock, and distribute office supplies
- Organize all shipments and distribution routes to ensure timely deliveries i.e. swag items, team care packages, etc.
- Assist in organizing and supervises other office activities e.g. event planning, team lunches, etc.
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained
- Ensure operation of office equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Address employees query regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, hardware, and travel arrangements)
- Anticipate the needs of others to ensure their seamless and positive experience
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Budget And Finance
- Ensure all the transactions are recorded, coded accurately in all accounting systems, monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date, and perform bank reconciliations
- Perform accounts analysis and reconciliations
- Prepare monthly cash flow forecast, coordinate the preparation of the budget and financial forecast
- Prepare monthly and annual tax returns
- Assist with providing information to external auditors for the annual audit
- Analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual financial impact of any variations from actual performance to budget and forecast
- 5+ years of related experience working in administrative services, finance, accounting, audit, or related area is required
- Additional technical qualifications in Accounting or Administration is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and stay calm under pressure
- Solid working knowledge of office processes, computer software, and electronic communications tools
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
50 total views, 1 today