Full-Time Administrative Officer
We are seeking to recruit an Admin Officer for our Real Estate, Construction and General Office Administration. The administrative officer will work closely with the various head of units and report directly to the General Manager.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases
- Controlling and managing Stock
- Preparing weekly reports
- Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repairs
- Ensure the First Aid Box is well equipped
- Manage the office space, maintain service contracts, manage office equipment, and monitor administrative costs. • Keep store records and ensure regular inventory of supplies
- General Admin functions and activities in the office
- Any other task as assigned by the manager
Qualifications and Criteria:
- The candidate must be a BSc holder with either of the following disciplines Business Administration or any other related course.
- 2 – 3 years of work experience.
- The candidate must reside in Lagos; close proximity to Lekki is an advantage.
- The candidate must not be older than 27years as on last birthday.
- Effective communication skills; both verbal and written.
- This job role is opened preferably to Male Candidates
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Able to multitask effectively and meet tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and be able to work independently and error-free in a fast-paced environment
- An energetic, proactive approach to work
- Strong communications (verbal and written) skills
- Integrity: high personal ethical standards
- Ability to prioritise work with minimal supervision
- Resourceful and efficient
- Flexibility and willingness to work
- An enterprising attitude that is quick to search out alternative solutions to needs or problems
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
13 total views, 1 today