Full-Time Administrative Officer At Enadama Group
Enadama Group partners with Entrepreneurs, Institutions, and governments of Nations to build the critical infrastructure for Africa’s coming economic boom. We are creating unlimited wealth for Africans through Technology and Innovation.
We invest in Agriculture, Finance, Education, Healthcare, Oil & Gas, Media & Logistics, Construction, and Engineering.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Report to: The Managing Director – Dafarish
- We are looking to hire a highly organized administrative officer to perform all administrative duties necessary for effective management of the company.
- The Administrative Officer’s responsibilities include overseeing the activities of the company’s staff and maintenance vendors, organizing company records, overseeing department budgets, maintaining inventory of office supplies as well as typing and proofreading various company documents.
- You should also be able to organize flights, transportation, and accommodation for company executives. You will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their inquiries.
- You shall be in charge of all administrative tasks for the business entity
- Prepare budgets and ensure approvals for the budgets per time.
- You are to work closely with the Managing Director – Dafarish to ensure all administrative tasks and duties are effectively performed.
- You shall attend to clients and administrative financial queries and liaise with the Finance Manager to ensure that all queries, complaints, and supports are fully attended to within a 1 – 5 hours service time.
- You are to liaise with the Head of Corporate Communication to ensure all queries sent in via the firstname.lastname@example.org mail is duly attended to on a daily basis.
- You are to liaise with the Human Resource Unit to ensure that the staff of ENADAMA Group is consistently trained on the ongoing updates, improvements, developments of Dafarish.
- You are to maintain a high level of quality relationship with our clients and investors.
- You are to provide the client relationship officers with required data to perform their responsibilities in line with the objectives of the Group.
- You are to liaise with the Strategic unit to ensure we achieve the PNS objectives of the Group.
- A B.Sc / BA / HND in the area of career discipline.
- A relevant professional certification would be an added advantage.
- Proven work experience as an administrative officer, an administrator with a minimum of 3 years cognate experience.
- Experience with MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, MS Powerpoint, MS Access, specifically).
- Strong organization, and Coordination skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title, Company Name and (Candidate’s Name) as the subject of the mail e.g “Administrative Officer, Enadama Group (John Luke)”.
62 total views, 1 today