Full-Time Administrative Officer Job at a reputable company
A Gaming Company is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Officer
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Prepare and maintain accurate records of the company’s office assets ensuring relevant updates are made across all departments.
- Liaise with Finance and Accounts for the prompt payment of utility bills, maintenance bills etc.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Source for contractors and vendors who are capable of handling and executing projects within the company
. * Organizing and supervising administrative staff e.g., cleaners and ensure adherence to policies and regulations.
- Carrying out periodic stock-taking, monitoring reorder points.
- Assist in Facilitating logistics for staff on official assignment, this includes booking of flight tickets, transportation, hotel reservations etc. as may be applicable.
- Liaise with Unit Heads and conduct checks to ensure the safekeeping and efficient utilization of all office facilities and equipment.
- Put assets tags on newly purchased items with an appropriate reference number for proper inventory keeping.
Skills / Requirements
- Minimum of First Degree / HND in Accounting, Business Administration, Social Sciences or related field is required.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in relevant field.
- experience in Lottery operations.
N150,000 – N180,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
19 total views, 1 today