Contract Administrative Officer Job at Fountline Telecommunications
Fountline Telecommunications is an organization that provides voice transmission services, managing, supervising and providing technical advice on telecommunications systems. Receiving feedback, identifying users’ needs, requirements and mobilizing existing technology to meet their criteria. It was founded by Rukkaya Mohammed in the year 1990 and its located within Kaduna metropolis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Officer
Job Location: Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a highly organized Administrative Officer to perform all administrative and clerical duties necessary for effective office management
- Scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
- Answering telephone calls, responding to queries, and replying to emails.
- Preparing expense reports and office budgets.
- Managing office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Systematically filing important company documents.
- Forwarding all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members.
- Assisting the HR department with job postings and interviews.
- 2-5 years work experience.
- Higher National Diploma or Degree in any course.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Business Management is advantageous.
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of business management.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
16 total views, 3 today