Full-Time Administrator / Receptionist At A Leading School – Eden Solutions And Resources Limited
Eden Solutions and Resources Limited – Our client, a leading school in Umuahia, Abia, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrator / Receptionist
Location: Umuahia, Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our Client is looking to recruit a highly experienced Administrator/Receptionist. The ideal candidate will ensure effective communication between the school leading team, students, parents, and community members. He/She will answer phone calls and emails, welcome visitors, and support teaching and administrative staff by providing information to students and parents.
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Coordinate meetings
- Perform clerical duties, update records such as class schedules and academic transcripts
- Assist the school’s leaders prioritize activities and decisions by maintaining the principal’s daily calendar as well as an events calendar.
- Maintaining school policy and procedure documents and presenting this information to visitors.
- General office management such as ordering stationary
- Arranging both internal and external events
Qualifications / Requirements
- Experience working as an Administrator/Receptionist in a school.
- Minimum B.Sc / HND holder.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience.
- High levels of energy, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Excellent communicator with parents, pupils and colleagues.
- Ability to demonstrate honesty and integrity.
- A hard-working team player with an eagerness to participate fully in the life of a busy boarding school
- An effective and successful administrator with firm discipline, high personal standards, along with a sense of humour.
- An ability to form and maintain appropriate relationships and personal boundaries with children.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
17 total views, 2 today