Full-Time Agent Banker
Riby is a digital and financial service company that serves enterprise clients and retail customers. We are on a mission to create prosperous communities across Africa. We help communities, trade groups, cooperatives (formal/informal) and SMEs digitize their operations and get access to financial services (savings, loans, and payment) through our digital platforms (Web/Mobile/APIs) and offline channels (Agents, USSD, PoS, NFC & QR-Codes). Our Agent Network, spread across Nigeria, carry out digital and financial services (KYC onboarding, savings, loans, investment) for non-digital users, small businesses, and groups (like cooperatives) in their various clusters and provide agent banking services (cash in, cash out, bills payment, airtime top-up, etc.) to the various communities we serve. Our agents also function as peri-urban and rural distribution points for third-party services such as health insurance, micro, and small business loans as well as social investment programs such as the World Bank Nigeria CAREs Loan Support.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Prospective Agents must have been engaged in commercial activities for a minimum of 12 months in his/her location.
- The prospective Agent MUST have a shop (a permanent structure – either rented or owned) from which he/she operates.
- The prospective Agent is willing to render financial services as defined by Riby.
- Prospective Agent has enough room within his shop or can create room for this additional service.
- All Agents must understand technology.
- Willingness to commit the sum of #25,000 to obtain POS and for branding during onboarding.
- Cash withdrawal: This will be done with the customer’s atm card.
- Cash deposit: This Is done via cash only.
- Fund transfer: This can either be cash or card base.
- Mobile recharge: agent will collect cash to do this.
- Bill payment: this can either be cash or card base.
- Upselling our RCB solution to the informal cooperatives
Acting as agents for RCB referred
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
56 total views, 1 today