Full-Time AGRIC BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ANALYST
We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
To purchase or partner with farmers/ranchers to enable us control specie, supply of raw materials, quality and cost.
Products( Northern produce)
- Goat (WAD)
- Pepper (rodo)
- Yellow pepper
To identify casement areas for the above-mentioned products and additional ones that might be added.
Document and share your proposed plan on backward integration bearing in mind the need to have a presence in these cashment areas.
Partnership with farmers and research institutes:
- Identify and select qualified farmers that you will work with to ensure availability of produce all year-round consistency of specie, quality and cost.
- Identify and work with identified institutes in areas of research, preservation, ways to improve on products and any other issues that may arise from your farmers and out growers.
- Consult and train farmers on best practices that will give good yield
- Sorting and best processing and packaging
Recommend and plan the best transportation mode for the above products for now; consider a backward hauling process.
Weekly / monthly report:
To send detailed weekly slash monthly report to line manager
- A good first degree in any relevant discipline
- Minimum of 4 year experience in an FMCG plant/research institute.
- Relevant procurement experience in any FMCG particularly food processing plants will be an added advantage
- Can do attitude with strong problem solving and leadership skills.
Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply. If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae not later than 2Weeks to the date of this publication.
13 total views, 1 today