Full-Time Agro Renewal Movement International Ltd (ARMI) Ongoing Job Vacancy
Agro Renewal Movement International Ltd (ARMI) a privately driven organization, with RC NO: 1431693, created towards developing our agricultural sector and helps the government policy of diversifying the economy of the country from the oil sector to opening opportunities in the non-oil sector; where agriculture play a pivotal role.
Also in collaboration with our partners, delivers agribusiness development schemes; we help to facilitate some of the much-needed support initiatives. These initiatives are to create wealth for the people and make agriculture a major socio-economic development contributor. Through Agro Empire Estate, the flagship plantation and farm management scheme of ARMI prides itself with specialty in providing sustainable agricultural management services for its clients. Agro Empire Estate has clients ranging from private individuals to large land holders and institutional investors, we put teamwork, innovation and our passion for creating “ethical & sustainable capital” at the heart of everything we do. From the preconception planning stage to harvesting and marketing the final products, we strive to go the extra mile to exceed our clients’ expectations.
Increasing demand for our sourced plantation and farm infrastructure, development, and management services has created a business boom for Agro Empire Estate. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, instagram and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products.
- develop strategies, plans and methods to grow sales.
- Candidates should posses a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 3 – 10 years work experience.
Salary: N40,000 – N70,000 monthly
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
24 total views, 1 today