Full-Time Alfred & Victoria Associates Ongoing Job Recruitment – Apply Now
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Coordinate, support and supervise all mechanical activities within the asset to ensure that the facilities (oil & gas) and equipment are maintained, reliable and consistent with the company’s business objectives to achieve oil/gas production targets and gas supply agreement.
- Perform mechanical inspections and interventions activities on pumps, compressors, gas/diesel engines, generators, etc. in line with planned schedules for flow station and gas plant facilities to ensure overall availability of the facilities to meet the Corporate production volumes.
- Prepare reports, data and make recommendations for improving operations and solving maintenance-related problems to meet production targets.
- Manage a team of outsourced maintenance contractors and ensure that maintenance contractors are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
- Inspecting equipment and conducting routine maintenance
- Servicing and replacing old or faulty equipment.
- Troubleshooting equipment malfunctions.
- Removing old equipment and installing new machines.
- Proving technical support and training on new equipment.
- Responding to customer call-outs.
- Adhering to all safety and performance regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Engineering or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of mechanical maintenance experience in the oil & gas industry.
- Good understanding of industry best practices and maintenance principles
Key Skills & Competencies:
- An ability to work well under pressure.
- Troubleshooting problems on various types of equipment.
- Understanding how to read blueprints and system schematics.
- Knowing equipment safety systems and processes.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Relevant technical knowledge.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Efficiency and organization.
- Team working skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 5th August, 2021, 3pm.
Note: Any application received after the closing date will be automatically rejected.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
49 total views, 1 today