Full-Time AN OPERATIONS SUPPORT COORDINATOR – NIGERIA
![CDATA[Créée en 1979, Action contre la Faim est une organisation non gouvernementale internationale qui lutte contre la faim dans le monde. Sa charte des principes humanitaires – indépendance, neutralité, non-discrimination, accès libre et direct aux victimes, professionnalisme, transparence – fonde son identité depuis plus de 40 ans. Sa mission est de sauver des vies en éliminant la faim par la prévention, la détection et le traitement de la sous-nutrition, en particulier pendant et après les situations d’urgence liées aux conflits et aux catastrophes naturelles. Action contre la Faim coordonne ses programmes autour de 5 domaines d’activités : Nutrition et Santé – Santé Mentale, Pratiques de Soins, Genre et Protection – Sécurité Alimentaire et Moyens d’Existence – Eau, Assainissement et Hygiène – Plaidoyer. En 2019, Action contre la Faim est venue en aide à plus de 17 millions de personnes dans 49 pays à travers le monde.
VOTRE POSTE ET VOS RESPONSABILITÉS
As the Operations Support Coordinator, you’ll provide leadership and management of all the Support Services functions and systems at regional level, including Logistics, Finance and HR & Administration Management, to ensure quality support to programme implementation is maintained in line with ACF Nigeria Country Strategy, internal policies, best practice and donor guidelines.
More precisely, your missions will be :
– Overall coordination of the support function inter-departmental work plans, in order to provide operational support to project implementation:
– Support the development and implementation of the field support aspects of the Country strategic plan;
– Support the development and implementation of the Support Department regional strategic plan (Finance, Logistics, Admin and HR);
– Monitor on going progress of the project plan and reporting on a quarterly basis;
– Ensure inter and intra departmental coordination between support and program implementation teams for the development of planning and management tools such as the mission funding plan, HR forecasting, supply plan and equipment forecasts among others.
– Overall Management of support functions
– Line manage Finance, HR and logistics teams (assign objectives, coordination meetings, etc.);
– Ensure that ACF financial, logistics and HR Guidelines are adhered to at all times;
– Ensure organizational compliance with donor policies and guidelines, in addition to Mozambican regulations.
– Risks management, internal control and audit
– Carry out and document systematic and spot control within logistics, finance and HR activities
– Supervise implementation of audit action points in the base
– Ensure that payroll, taxes, insurance and other deductible contributions are accounted, paid, and reconciled properly;
– Participating in identifying operational risks and keep the operational risks register regularly updated.
– To ensure proper reporting
– Reporting and share information with relevant personnel;
– Regional focal point for quality reporting both internally and externally;
– Provide feedback to support department managers on monthly reports and follow up on recommendations.
– Additionnal Responsabilities
– Working with Programme Managers and Support department heads to learn departmental needs and goals;
– Observing, reviewing and analyzing processes to identify inefficiencies and areas where impro
– You hold an advanced University degree (Masters) preferably in Finance, Economics, Logistics and/or Social/humanitarian/Development studies or equivalent;
– You have at least 3 years humanitarian experience in country level senior management/coordination role, in complex emergency / insecure contexts
– You are known for your management and coordination skills (Finance, HR, and Logistics). Proven experience in proposal writing and budget development;
– With excellent written and oral communications skills, you have demonstrated ability to write and edit reports under deadline pressure.
– Proven ability to translate analysis and evaluation into operational planning and strategy;
– You are well organized, you work autonomously and you are able to take decisions and/ or conclusions with minimal guidance. Excellent organizational, leadership, and motivational/training skills and experience;
– Fluent (written and spoken) in English
– Having a training in in safety and security management will be a plus.
VOS CONDITIONS D’EMPLOI
12 months fixed term contract under French legislation:
– Monthly gross salary from 2450EUR to 2800EUR upon experience
– Per diem and living allowance: 203EUR + 312EUR net, field paid.
– + 450EUR of monthly gross salary as country allowance.
– + 16% of monthly gross salary as reimbursement of retirement insurance for non-French citizen.
– + Child allowance, limited to 5 children.
Medical coverage: 100% coverage of medical expenses + repatriation insurance
Leaves and RnR:
– 25 days of paid leaves per year.
– + 20 RnR per year.
– + 215 EUR at each RnR period (averagely every 12 weeks).
– Coverage of the transportation expenses to the RnR area of reference
– Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©.
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.
5 total views, 1 today