Internship Analytics Intern at Novartis
Date Posted: 2021-05-06
Novartis provides healthcare solutions that improve and extend people’s lives. We are recruiting to fill the position of an Analytics Intern in Lagos
- At Novartis, we are reimagining medicine to improve and extend people’s lives. We have one of the most diverse product pipelines in the pharmaceutical industry and performance-driven professionals are bringing innovative medicines to life.
- The department of Pharmacometrics at Novartis will have an internship position available for approximately 12 weeks in 2021 (May to October; dates flexible).
- Interns will work on pharmacometrics projects to design and analyze clinical trials and/or perform relevant quantitative research under the guidance of experienced quantitative scientists.
- Various real-world problems will give interns hands-on exposure to the early and late phases of drug development across different therapeutic areas, including oncology, cardiology, immunology, neurology, ophthalmology, and respiratory care.
- Potential topics include disease progression modeling, and/or PK/PD modeling. Interns will also attend seminars and other activities to enhance their understanding of the drug development process.
- There will be opportunities for interns to present their project results to quantitative scientists and other key stakeholders.
- Candidates must be enrolled in a graduate-level program working toward a PhD in Biostatistics, Statistics, Pharmacometrics, Engineering, or a related discipline and have completed at least 1.5 years of course work.
- Competitive candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills and strong problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of R or SAS, as well as, a strong background in NONMEM and/or other similar software/languages is preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply
View & Apply
38 total views, 1 today