Part-Time AnyJob Limited Available Employment Vacancy – Apply Now
AnyJob Limited – Our client in a Fashion industry is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Iju Ishaga, Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full Time
- The job role of a Marketing Manager within the fashion industry is to actively develop fashion Marketing plans and the fashion and retail campaigns in order to position the Fashion/Retail Brand within a determined target market.
- Your #1 goal as a marketing manager in a manufacturing company is to generate leads with organizations such as schools, security outfits, fashion brands, private labels, bulk orders and retail stores for the sales team.
- Your #2 goal is to retain clients and get them to spend more via bigger orders and more of them.
- The marketing channels for a manufacturing company is way different than your average B2C company. It is your job as the marketing manager to find out where to generate those leads.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Ovrsee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND or Master’s Degree
- Must have 2-5 years work experience.
Salary: N45,000 – N65,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 2nd June, 2021.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
60 total views, 1 today