Contract Application Support Analyst
The ideal candidate should have up to date development skills in Oracle Systems Analysis, Data Analysis, ETL Development, Application development
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
About TriVersa Ltd
TriVersa Solutions Ltd. specializes in providing Enterprise Intelligence solutions, Business, and compliance solution to our clients in financial services, Oil and Gas Sector, Public Sector and Telecommunication services.
We assist clients in making more informed decisions and gain better insight through innovative technologies and data in line with their aspirations.
Our purpose is to continually envision and deliver innovative Enterprise
Intelligence solutions, towards assisting clients in delivering value to their customers, products, and services.
The ideal candidate will have up to date development skills in Oracle Systems Analysis, Data Analysis, ETL Development, Application development leveraging API, SQL and PL/SQL Development, Data Migration and automated test scripting leveraging Python or Ruby. Vast experience in the following will be advantageous:
1. Development skills in Oracle Systems Analysis, Data Analysis, ETL Development, Application development leveraging API, SQL and PL/SQL Development, Data Migration and automated test scripting leveraging Python or Ruby.
2. Demonstrable experience as an Application Support Engineer in related field
4. Good knowledge of oracle PLSQL, SQL and ETL.
5. Supporting systems that leverage Oracle as data storage.
6. Ability to manage code migration, document configuration changes, and monitor performance.
7. Database tuning tools (analyzing SQL trace files, etc.).
8. Comfortable with live data fixes (production support)
9. Automated test scripting (with Ruby, Python, etc.).
10. Proficient in Oracle PL/SQL functions, procedures, Triggers, Types, packages, read/write .xml and .json files using SQL and PL/SQL.
11. Good knowledge and understanding of web service API’s, server-side coding
12. Experience in configuring, implementing and management of ERP systems
13. Knowledge of industry-leading Analytics, Business Intelligence, Customer Intelligence, and data management tools
We are looking for candidates who are:
Ø Knowledgeable in oracle database and e-business suite
Ø Driven by passion for working with people and creating excellent end-user solutions
Ø Ready to work with Business Analyst and solution managers to produce the right solution
Ø Willingly to strive continuously for professional growth and improvement
Ø Able to adapt and respond to the ambiguity/unknown/Thrive in a quickly changing environment.
Ø Can unleash creativity and innovation to solve challenging problems
Ø Can contribute to an environment that fosters trust, positivity, and open and honest communication with the ability to have fun and laugh at ourselves
Ø Respectful and honour everyone’s work and ability to work under significant pressure
Ø Self-motivated, organized and can effectively work with a small highly focused leadership team
Ø Manage and support existing ERP environment, providing operational support (2nd and 3rd level support) to business users.
Ø Respond to trouble tickets and provide root cause analysis as well as problem resolution within SLA.
Ø Work alongside existing development team to build / configure amazing solutions and software for clients.
Ø Gain significant experience in development, Configuration, Implementation of
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or e-business suite solutions.
Ø Other duties include assisting with ERP migration and general daily and monthly tasks. Ensure upgrades are thoroughly planned, documented, and implemented.
Ø Run standard routines as per procedures.
Do you have?
Ø The zeal to advance skills in Business Intelligence and Big data solutions
Ø Advance-level skills in web development and scripting tools
Ø Good knowledge of operating systems and enterprise software configuration
Ø Good presentation and communication skills
Ø Good knowledge and understanding of web service API’s, server-side coding,
Ø Good experience maintaining and supporting dev. and prod. environments
Ø Experience and desire to work in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
Ø Vast experience of configuring, implementing and management of ERP systems
Ø Good experience with data integration tools and extract transformation and load
Ø Knowledge of industry-leading Analytics, Business Intelligence, Customer Intelligence and data management tools
Ø Familiar with automated testing, code quality tools, and continuous integration
Ø Experience with an Agile or hybrid approach to development & project management software
Ø Working at a client site in Lagos, Nigeria
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career within a growing and dynamic company. To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please send a copy of your CV using the job title as the subject to recruitments@theTriVersa.com.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOUR PROFILE FITS THE ABOVE SKILLSET
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
85 total views, 1 today