Contract Applications ‘l2’ Supports At A Newly Licensed Digital Payment Institution
A newly licensed digital payment institution in Nigeria with strong affiliation to one of the Leading Mobile Telecommunication in Africa desires to recruit highly competent, talented, self-motivated and result oriented individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Applications “L2” Support
Reference No.: AI2
- Access to application and ticket closure, adhoc reporting and dashboards.
- Analyze and resolve application issues.
- Act as a key point of contact for operations & development teams to resolve business critical issues.
- Identify defects, discrepancies, and trends by ways of code debugging or log analysis.
- Manage incidents and effectively communicate with users, application owners, and senior stakeholders across all areas for improvement.
- Identify alerts / processes that can be automated and then work with IT Developer Team in automating them.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer, Electrical / Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering or other related discipline.
- A Postgraduate degree or professional certification in Telecommunication or Engineering Field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years software development experience. Development and scripting for new monitors, adhoc reports. IT application deployment and production validation. LA and OLA Tracking in the address of internal & external incidents and requests.
- Lead / Own continuous improvement and service improvements. Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills and proficiency with technical documentation required. Willing to work in shifts 24×7.
Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidate.
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their Resume (quoting reference as the subject of the mail) with a scanned passport-sized photograph to:
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Big Field Digital
Ibadan, Oyo State
Ibadan, Oyo Date Posted: 2020-10-26 Big Field Digital, a digital agency company, is recruiting to fill the position of a Social Media Marketing / PPC Advertising Graduate Inter…
Big Field Digital Limited
Ibadan, Oyo State
Ibadan, Oyo Date Posted: 2020-10-26 Big Field Digital Limited, a digital Agency, is hiring a Graphic Designer (Graduate Intern) in Ibadan, Oyo Job Summary Big Field Digital…
Nextzon Business Services Limited – Our client is a newly licensed Regional Commercial Bank that aims to use technology in innovative ways to simplify banking in Nigeria. It will s…
78 total views, 1 today