Part-Time AR Security Solutions Limited Current Job Recruitment – Apply Now
AR Security Solutions Limited is a duly registered private owned security company situatued in Abuja which provides armed and unarmed security services and expertise to private and public clients. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a reliable driver to assist the company with all transport-related duties.
- The driver’s responsibilities include, collecting various packages, picking and dropping of the Branch lead and maintaining a travel log to record work hours, travel-time and locations travelled to.
- Candidate should also be able to perform routine checks on the company vehicle and ensure that all transportation duties are carried out in a timely manner.
- Run project errands related to courier, picking up office supplies, and other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Ensure that addresses and other transportation details are correct before undertaking any pick-up or drop-off duties.
- 5 years experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals
- The ability to work extra hours
- Effective communication skills
- Punctual and reliable.
Job Requirements / Skill / Competency:
- Good knowledge of road networks.
- Knowledge and skills in preventive vehicle maintenance.
- Ability to drive safely under difficult conditions.
- Knowledge of protection and diplomatic security preferred.
- Good English language skills and local languages.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: using the Job Reference and Job Title as the subject of the mail e.g “REF: 0502 Driver”.
Application Deadline: 14th May, 2021.
Applications should be addressed to the “HR Department” and must include a Cover Letter, CV and copies of all academic certificates in one document.
Note: Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
View & Apply
45 total views, 1 today