Full-Time Architect At Strugz
STRUGZ is a Public Relations, Legal, Management and Training Consulting Firm, with a passion to transform minds in a dynamic way that helps its clients find a rhythm and maximize its potential to a maximum capacity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Display clear understanding of design, diverse buildings, renovations, steel and cladding service offerings and provide expertise in the co-ordination/execution of projects won.
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities, technical documents, procurement plans, procedures and schedules needed to successfully complete the project.
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete projects.
- In consultation with the appropriate manager, recruit, interview and select staff and/or volunteers with appropriate skills for the project activities.
- Produce detailed scale drawings, workings and specifications where necessary.
- Integrate appropriate engineering elements into unified designs.
- Prepare tender applications, documents and presentations, handling pre-qualification exercises
- Make recommendations to identify projects to enhance effectiveness toward the business result or strategic intent of the organization
- Increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches while being cost-sensitive
- Work to grow the business unit’s revenue base by efficiently and effectively developing and maintaining the business’ existing client base.
- Build, develop and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project
- Work well with vendors, contractors and subcontractors across commercial, private and public sectors involved with projects.
- Monitor and approve all budgeted project expenditures.
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
Experience / Qualifications / Competencies
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of second class upper
- A Professional membership is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an Architect and Project Manager.
- Handling renovations is an added advantage.
- Ability to produce 2D plans and 3D plans
- Proficient in architectural measurement units
- Ability to translate 3D designs to site supervisors
- Flexible in managing and responding to on-call responsibilities.
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously and effectively.
- Strong team interaction, support and leadership skills.
- Good project execution and management skills.
Skills (Added Advantage):
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding project management skills and commercial acumen.
- Clear expertise in the usage of Alucobond, steel and other cladding materials.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and project links to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
36 total views, 1 today