Temporary Area Sales Manager
Adexen was mandated by a manufacturing company to recruit an Area Sales Manager for its operations. The position is based in Kano, Nigeria.
- Responsible for building out the sales and marketing strategy, sales forecasting reports, and sales pipeline.
- Monitor the sales performance with the goal of expanding the company’s market share.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding the customer base
- Coordinating with external distributors, internal sales and marketing teams.
- Manage and coach sales team
- Assist in developing the annual marketing and sales plans
- Build sales pipeline for new business opportunities
- Recruiting and training distributor sales reps.
- Allocating areas to distributor sales representatives
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Monitoring your team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or any relevant field of study from a recognised university
- MBA is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar position preferably within an international corporation
- Good Customer relationship
- Sales close ability
- Communication skills
- Highly analytical
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
Industry & Manufacturing
5 – 10 years
Sales Operations, Customer Relations, Sales Management, Market Analysis, Retail, Business Development, Business Strategy
View & Apply
100 total views, 1 today