Temporary Area Sales Manager
Adexen was mandated by a leading Chemicals company to recruit an Area Sales Manager for its operations. The position is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- The position of Area Sales Manager consists achieving planned sales for products and services offered by the company and service target modern trade accounts.
- It also involves managing customers by ensuring that best service levels are achieved through delivery of products in time and with desired fill rates.
- Maintaining and increasing sales of your company’s products
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your accounts
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers by ensuring optimal management of customer funds and ensuring good returns for the customer
- Conducting periodic availability and visibility checks and reporting to Head of Marketing
- Suggesting schemes and promotions by account prioritizing inputs to get maximum returns
- Setting sales targets by branches
- Monitoring payments and ensuring in time payment to prevent OOS due to default in agreed payment cycles.
- Tracking pan nigeria connections from HQ to regional stores of accounts and managing PODs and tracking remittances by invoices
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets
- Monitoring your team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures
- To co-ordinate with the regional ASMs to ensure fill rates at targeted levels
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to senior managers and also to directly deal with the head of accounts purchase department and finance functions
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors by collating pricing & scheme information on a monthly basis
- Proven expertise in new launches management and business development
- To drive activations in the market in accordance with brand input plans
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recongnised University in Sales, Business, Marketing or any relevant field of study
- Previous experience in a similar role within a large company operating in Nigeria.
- Previous experience in Chemicals or any related Industry is a plus
- Proven sales experience and knowledge, including familiarity with current trends in sales methods
- Knowledge of or experience with internet sales methods, such as search engine marketing and search engine optimization
- Experience with customer relationship software and services, such as SalesForce
- Strong communication skills with an ability to communicate across different levels of an organization
View & Apply
79 total views, 1 today