Full-Time Ascentech Services Limited Available Job Opportunity – Apply Now
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Admin Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Study, Analyze and Implement Standard Operating Procedures for Housekeeping, Transportation, Pantry, Stationery, Security, Office Layout and Standards, Statutory Record Keeping etc.
- Coordinate with Municipality on Site Approvals, Building Permits, Site demarcation and Completion Certificates.
- Coordinate with Civil Defense Authorities for Temporary Power Supply Permission and assist to obtain Completion Certificates.
- Ensure Signing of Contracts with Vendors for Transportation of Workers and Staff, wherever required and that all Site Members are brought to Site on time.
- Ensure proper attendance control for Staff and Workmen and proper monitoring and usage of Automated Systems and creation of proper Reports for Payout of Salaries and Leave Accounting.
- Measure and record Over time of Workmen and create a proper MIS reflecting the amount of Extra Hours the Workers are working every day and take Approval from the Project Head on a periodic basis.
- Ensure compliance to all Labor Laws and Legislations specially those related to service conditions and advise Management on Defaults and Omissions suggesting corrective actions , wherever required.
- Liaise for Staff and Operatives Ticket and Passport for travel and maintain LPO for Travel Tickets issued, airport transfers etc.
- Keep a check on Absenteeism at Sites and analyze reasons for the same and advice Management on actions which could be taken for reduction.
- Create a Leave Plan for all Staff and Workmen in consultation with the respective Construction Managers/Site In-charges and spread the leaves over the entire year and take Approval of the Project Manager
- Deal with Municipality for matters relating to Permits, Submissions and Renewals for Vehicles,
Requirements / Industry Experience:
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- 6-10 years with a large Civil Contracting Company specializing in Building Projects and independently handling the Administrative Function of a project employing about 1000 personnel.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: with the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th November, 2021.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
4 total views, 1 today