Full-Time Ascentech Services Limited Current Job Recruitment
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant (Mid-Level)
Location: Mowe, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: FMCG – Manufacturing
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit / loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- B.Sc Finance, Accounting or any other related field. MBA Finance is an added advantage
- 5 years’ experience as an Accountant in manufacturing facilities/factory
- Should have extensive experience in posting of accounting entries into financial systems;
- Should be excellent in reconciliations;
- Should be an advanced user of MS EXCEL and other WINDOWS software’s;
- Should have a very good knowledge of accounting;
- Should have ability to liaise with statutory auditors, internal auditors.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 6th April, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
Ota, Ogun State
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client, a well-established Group of Company located in Ogun (Sango Ota) state Nigeria is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position belo…
Ojodu, Lagos State
- ₦ 70,000-80,000 per month
HCD-RoyalConnect Limited – Our client, a Limited Liability company, inevitably one of the most prominent Bakeries in the country is recruiting to fill the position below: Job Tit…
Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of…
9 total views, 1 today