Full-Time Assistant Accountant Job at Pyramids Diagnostics Services
Pyramids Diagnostics Services was established to meet the critical desire to bridge the gap in the diagnostic arm of the health sector in Nigeria. Our services ranges from pre-admission medical examination, pre-employment medical examination. We conduct varying laboratory tests; molecular testing; paternity DNA testing, Hepatitis Virus Load, HIV viral load, BRACA I & II, HLA testing, cancer related testing etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Assistant Accountant
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Providing support to the Accounting Department
. * Maintain digital and physical financial records
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Processing transactions, updating ledgers and budgets, etc.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
- Create and update expense reports
- Assist with preparation of financial and statistical statements and reports
- Maintain confidentiality of all financial data
- Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work in order to ensure compliance with applicable standards.
Requirements / Key Skills
- Minimum of ND in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- At least 2 years of work experience.
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic Accounting and finance principles.
- Professional manner and strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks)
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
45 total views, 1 today