Part-Time Assistant Church Administrator
Company description STRESERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support…
Job Ad & Profile Description
Position : Assistant Church Administrator
Our client, a voluntary Christian faith-based organisation (not a church) seek the services of an Assistant Admin Executive (preferably female applicants to balance its workforce gender ratio) for immediate employment. The ideal candidate MUST have worked in a similar organization. E.g. a Ministry, Church or Christian based organization (only candidates from this background will be invited for interviews).
Job Location: Surulere, Lagos State (ideal candidates should be resident within the immediate environs).
Position Summary administrator
The purpose of the role is to assist, supervise and facilitate the day-to-day administrative operations of the ministry alongside the Church Administrator. This position requires an exceptional level of professionalism and the ability to work in an ever-changing environment, where multitasking, sound decision making, self-motivation, and discretion are essential.
1) Office Management and General Administrative Services
- Provide general administrative support to the ministry’s activities
- Assist in administering the ministry’s diary, arranging events and appointments and setting up meetings as required
- Order office supplies for the ministry’s use and oversees the maintenance of office equipment
- Ensure a safe and clean working environment within the building
- Review and implement procedures to ensure clear, efficient and effective operations
- Manage correspondence, including post, e-mail, and phone calls to the members
- Distribution of materials/books, planning for meeting days, sending invites and letters
- Documentation of members’ information; ensuring they are updated
- Act as first point of contact for enquiries whether in person or by phone, post, and email ensuring they are dealt with politely and followed up by appropriate action
- Provide administrative support to the ministry’s board member for all matters relating to the organizations events; member visits; printed communications or via social media etc.
3) Management of the ministry’s premise and building
- Ensure the premise is clean, tidy and safe for all visitors and members
- Advise line manager of any repair as required
- Purchase sufficient materials and equipment for cleaning
- Payment of bills, vendor management etc
- Any other duty or similar responsibility assigned
Open to negotiation.
Thank you for applying before the closing date19th April, 2021 . Qualified candidates (preferably Female) will be invited for interviews.
Required profile for job ad : Assistant Church Administrator
- Relevant degree & certifications
Experience, skills and competencies:
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience in a faith based organization
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills – written and oral
- Strong attention to detail
- General office and clerical skills
- Confident IT skills
- Strong planning skills with the ability to work autonomously and manage workload
- Ability to work flexibly
- Sensitive listener
- Experience in dealing with matters of confidentiality
- Ability to make decisions and take an initiative
- Motivated to deliver high-quality output
- Ability to manage the unexpected
The Ministry is not a church (and so doesn’t necessarily open on Sundays except there’s a special programme), but an organization dedicated to Christian works, crusades and other related-events.
Job criteria for job ad : Assistant Church Administrator Job category :
Employment type :
View & Apply
17 total views, 1 today