Please login/register to apply for this job.
7 Jun 2021
Full-Time Assistant Lecturer/ Instructor – Biochemistry
- Advise biochemistry majors towards academic and life success.
- Teach undergraduate and/or postgraduate courses delivered by the Department and, as required, to teach on associated programmes offered by the School.
- Undertake research, either as an individual or with colleagues, of a level and quality that will result in regular publication in internationally – rated journals.
- Undertake appropriate course and course material development.
- Undertake administrative duties as directed by the Head of Department.
- Represent the Department at conferences and seminars as required.
- Promote the image and reputation of the Department and School in the wider academic and business community.
- Perform other assigned tasks
A first degree (not below Second Class) in related field
Master’s degree in the relevant discipline from a recognised national or international University
Must have registered for the PhD programme
33 total views, 2 today